This is a generic article you can use for adding article content / subjects on your website.
Flight Booking Terms
- Our agency makes all flight bookings subject to availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular flight as it depends on several factors, including the airline, the time of travel, and demand.
- We will send the traveler a booking confirmation via email or text message once the booking has been confirmed. All relevant flight details, such as flight number, departure time, and other details, will be included in this message.
- The traveler is responsible for providing accurate and complete information for the booking, including name, date of birth, passport number, and other details as requested by the airline. Any errors or omissions may result in additional fees or even the cancellation of the reservation.
- Any errors or omissions in the information provided by the traveler are not our responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided by the traveler. In order to plan a successful trip, travelers must make sure that all information is accurate and current.
- Travelers' should make sure they verify flight details, including departure and arrival time/date, or any other relevant information provided by airlines. This ensures they leave/arrive on time and avoids potential problems.
Flight Change Terms
- We recommend contacting our agency at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure to make any changes to your booking. This is important as it allows us to make the necessary changes in a timely manner.
- Any changes to the booking are subject to availability and may incur additional fees and charges. This means that travelers should be aware that changes to a flight booking are subject to availability. In addition, changes may be subject to additional fees and charges, which can include the difference in fare, taxes, and other charges.
- Any difference in fares, taxes, and other charges resulting from the change must be paid by the traveler.
Flight Cancel Terms
- If you wish to cancel your flight, you must contact our agency at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. By doing so, we are able to process the cancellation quickly.
- Cancellation fees may apply, and the amount will depend on the airline's cancellation policy and the type of ticket purchased. Sometimes cancellation fees are equal to the price of the ticket, but they can vary significantly.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be processed within 30 days of cancellation. This is important for travelers to be aware of as the time it takes to receive a refund can vary depending on the airline and the method of payment.
1 min read